Sunday, November 16, 2008
The Slight Rail
With the major foul up with the Light Rail because of "slippery season" and broken wheels here are a few slight chances:
- you'll make it to work under an hour late.
- you'll see service continued above North Ave. in the next month.
- you'll find a seat on a train.
- that this problem will be fixed anytime soon.
- that the overnight power washing will keep the leaves at bay
- you won't see a Light Rail train packed to the gills passing you by.
- you'll keep your patience with MTA.
- they'll get this right when the trains are overhauled in 2011.
- you won't be driving to work for a while.