(*courtesy of jpete flickr)
* Miracle on 34th Street in Hampden
* Santa's Christmas Palace at the Inner Harbor
* Quad Lighting at Johns Hopkins
* Snowflakes along Pratt Street
* Christmas Village at St. Paul Place
* The Washington Monument Lighting
* Fells Point Christmas Trees
* Campus decorations at Loyola
* Festival of Trains at the B&O Museum
* BSO Holiday Spectacular
* Christmas Parade in Hampden
Like all Christmas related things in Baltimore, we start and stop with Hampden. It's the wintry centerpiece of our fair city.
Whatever you are doing for the Holidays we here at Baltimore Skyline wish everyone in Charm City a Blessed Christmas and Holiday Season!