Finally Measurable Snow!

I was excited yesterday because Weather.com was forecasting 2-4 inches of snow today, but then I got all bummed out because they changed the forecast to 60% chance of snow but accumulations less than an inch. So you can understand my joy when I awoke this morning to see the beginnings of a nice blanket of the white stuff out my window.

It looks like that's about it for the snow. Don't expect it to be around too long, we're supposed to get a wintry mix/rain tomorrow, so it will all be slush and ice before you know it

If you're around town today and you see anything interesting let us know, or you take some good pictures send them on over! bmoreskyline@gmail.com

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

When Club One was the House of Welsh

Getting Back into the Groove of Blogging about Baltimore

The Rotunda