Metro Subway Single-Tracked This AM

I was riding the Metro Subway this morning eastbound, which i frequently do when running behind on getting to work, and noticed the subway was single-tracking. I was at Charles Center and running to get to the platform because I heard the train approaching, and was surprised when I saw the JHH bound train on the opposite track. My first thought was "looks like a less-clean London Underground".

This was around 8:15am. Does anyone out there know what was going on? When I got to work I checked the MTA website, and sure enough found nothing (typical).

Let me know if you heard anything out there, or talked to any MTA people.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

When Club One was the House of Welsh

Getting Back into the Groove of Blogging about Baltimore

The Rotunda