- Charm City Circulator restructures Orange Route. The Pier 5 stop will now be located at Pratt and President Streets, I can only assume due to the insanely slow ride (5 MPH) down Pier 5.
- Sunday, May 2nd marks the return of the Baltimore Farmers Market underneath the JFX. Finally fresh fruits and veggies! Also, http://twitter.com/cremacoffeeco will begin opening 7:30am-1pm on Sundays when the Farmers Market is open.
- Southbeach Sandwicherie is now open on the 1st floor at 222 E. Saratoga St. Specializing in breakfast and lunch. I stopped by there this morning, place looks great.
- Stopped in at Dog Pub in Federal Hill on Friday night, jammed packed! Their new seasonal on tap is the Belgian Golden, a Belgian strong ale. Will be quite refreshing when the tempatures hit 80 later this week.
- O's won yesterday! This is only news because we haven't seen many of these this season. Orioles are back at Camden Yards tomorrow at 7:05pm against the Yankees.
Monday, April 26, 2010
Quick recap of some of the Baltimore news and events from this weekend. (I apologize for the lack of posts lately, but I just came back from a long work trip out west.)