Sunday, January 26, 2014

Then and Now: Loyola University Maryland


Loyola University Maryland, for the longest time known as Loyola College, was founded in 1852 and moved to it's present North Baltimore campus in 1921. The view of the corner of N. Charles Street and Cold Spring Lane has changed a lot over 93 years, just take a look at the signage on the corner. 

circa 1920s
2006
2009
2014


No comments:

Post a Comment